A country i would like to visit
One of the countries that I would like to visit
is Sweden mainly because there appreciate the design, this is a cold country to
north of Europe, the people there is more punctual, there are more amount of Chileans
and though are speak Swedish they understand right in English.
Its climate
it is predominantly tempered and have are four seasons right defined. The main trouble
of go to Sweden is the economic since go to there is more expensive. Also of that,
the country is more expensive as respect to the prices here in Chile, one thing
that I want do also of visit there would work there for the reason of that
there they like more and see there is a differentiator the design. Visit Stockholm
would I priority for see, observe and work in this site. I have that see how
much the expensive would of life there as how much expensive a home, for
example, no I want to lease since I would more annoying have that to pay for a
site small. Maybe I would put a startup there after of a while. The only fear
would be the catastrophe nuclear after of a world war, just kidding.
Sweden sounds like a nice country to know, there is a hotel called ICEHOTEL and I would love to stay there for a few days
ResponderEliminarIt seems like a very nice place to meet, the landscapes that it haves looks really beautiful. The only thing that would play against me is the low temeratures that it has in the winter.
ResponderEliminarThey have an amazing metro in Stockholm called "Tunnelbana" in which some metro stations look like caves.
ResponderEliminar