i would like travel to future

I would like to go in a time in the future possibly in 200 or 300 years more from the development of the machines is mature and the technological development is sufficient for medicine to be enough advanced to cure old age. Yes, I would like to stay there, both for the progress as because I could do easily it what I want and learn new things with pleasure, I think of  in a future optimistic where we have overcome all the problems and where the dreams of people in the actually are more near of reach, I would like see where machines and technology are used for the good of humanity, and where we no longer need politics to live and develop,  since those actions were replaced to mechanical beings. Seeing a future of 200 or 300 years would be curious if my optimistic thought opened there or on the contrary a situation where  man eliminates himself and where things made by humans destroy all life on the planet. To me, I would like to see it, but if the happy ending would happen, I would probably stay there, since my desires are in technological and scientific development and not in history, or sensory desires for a calm and trouble-free life. Well, this is what me I would like see in the future and i would appreciate more traveling in the future what in the past.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my dream job

A country i would like to visit